Problem with official profiles

Homepage Forums Technical Support Problem with official profiles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    moadepth
    Participant

Hello, yesterday i tried Watch Dogs, it starts into G3D but has alot of shader problems ,wanted to take a look at it with the shader tool VorpX provides but Vorpx states offical profiles are not allowed to be touched create a copy from this profile and assingn the .exe to it. If i try this VorpX says, exe assigned to a other profile. Is there a way out of this ?

moadepth
    Participant

I mean i cant rename the exe because then it wont start.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Not currently, sorry. Making official profiles overridable in a safe way, i.e. in a way that is easily restorable when the override gets deleted again, should have been part of the last larger update, but unfortunately proved to be a lot more complex than it should be. Long story short: it will come eventually, I just have to find the time.

Re the game specifically I’d suggest to play with G3D at day and switch to Z3D at night.

moadepth
    Participant

Hi Ralf , at least it wouldt be good if we couldt remove the exe in the profile.
    I have now the next case , bought Just Cause 3 on sale bc vorpx got a official profile for it, firstly happy to hook on easy i found out it only supports z3d :(
    never mentioned in the description. I want to try myself find a working one but then again ….

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is no way to get G3D working for Just Cause 3 with an existing profiles. I tried to create a G3D profile from scratch two times and gave up both times. My guess is that the engine was extended over a rather long time by multiple programmers with noone really paying attention to any kind of uniformity. Not uncommon for in-house engines, but in this case it’s so convoluted that there was always something left not working correctly no matter what.

moadepth
    Participant

Ah ok I see, what a messy game ;) Thanks Ralf.

moadepth
    Participant

Arrrg, game.exe what a creative name prevents me from playing around with Mega Man 11 bc Dead or Live 5 owns this name, why do I always run into this prob :(

Dont own no Dead or Live why not just remove it from my local list the button is there ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!