Problems with Ark Survival Evolved, Vorpx and BattlEye

Homepage Forums Technical Support Problems with Ark Survival Evolved, Vorpx and BattlEye

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    domoariroboto
    Participant

Hello! I am trying to play Ark Survival Evolved with Vorpx. It seems that others have gotten it to work as there are 2 profiles for it in “Cloud Profiles,” but I am having a hard time because Ark uses BattlEye and BattlEye is blocking a dll file from Vorpx: “dxgi.dll” and thus will not let the game load up. When that was happening I would get a message from Vorpx saying that “Attaching to program failed:ShooterGame.exe”
    I’ve uninstalled BattlEye but it seems that the game still uses it for something because when I uninstalled it the game was loading fine and working with Vorpx but when I clicked a server to log in the game crashed/shut down but left a BattlEye message saying
    “17:22:20: Failed to read initialization file.” Right now I am verifying the integrity of my game to see if that can help to restore whatever is causing the issue. Do you think that you could help and give some suggestions possibly on what others do to play Ark?

luka2099
    Participant

But , the ark , have a native vr mode!

domoariroboto
    Participant

The issue is already solved now but the VR Mode is only for the Occulus. I have a HTC Vive.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!