Problems with Flashback remake unreal 3 engine

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Problems with Flashback remake unreal 3 engine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    moadepth
    Participant

Hi guys, its Steam sale and I invested 3 bucks with the intention to run it with Vorpx. It was easy to find a profile working in G3d , one can crank up the resolution in the Flashbackgame.ini as well, the big problem is, ingame when the camera comes to rest it switches into some kind of 2d mode, if you move again enough it switches back into 3d, this comes along with a very annoying pumping of the screen. I searched the net and stumbled into the 3d vision community and they got it working perfect for them it seems ,only thing to do : set AllowNvidiaStereo3d=True
    in the flashbackgame.ini , well I didnt found that option in my ini file :(
    mayby someone knows something ?

RJK_
    Participant

I would suggest you trying different Unreal 3 profiles. Turn OFF DirectVR if you choose a profile with DirecVR to see if that helps against the “pumping”. If anythings fails try different profiles, preferably Unreal 3, from my profiles in the cloud. Many of them are “modified engines” so there is always a last chance of finding something suitable here. Dont bother with set AllowNvidiaStereo3d=True , thats for 3D Vision only.

Note: Some 3D Vision Fixed (at least Shader-Fixes) dlls do in fact work with VorpX, when trying a 3D Vision Fix, ignore the VorpX dll warning and try different profiles . Do only use such fixes on an experimental base with unsupported games because you will loose support for the official ones this way.

RJK_
    Participant

There would be no need for trying 3D Vision fixes with official supported games anyway

3D Vision: if its clear the fix consists of a Shader Fix only, there will be no need for trying that out neither because the VorpX shader tools can do exactly the same thing.

moadepth
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestions RJK, then I have to keep on searching .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!