Profile database update 20/05/05

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Profile database update 20/05/05

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ralf
    Keymaster

When you launch vorpX next time, it will probably ask about installing a profile database update.

The update contains only a single game fix:

• Attaching to Monster Hunter World was not possible anymore with default hooking method.

Please note that you might have to set the game’s renderer to DirectX 11 manually. Apparently a DX12 renderer has been added to the game recently. The next vorpX version will handle that automaticaly.

TheBalt
    Participant

Hey Ralf after this last update im getting an error ‘the config app seems to be missing. if the problem persists, reinstalling vorpx might help.”

Im not sure if it was the update or not that did this but i have not deleted ANYTHING regarding Vorpx.

Is this something I might be able to fix without reinstalling or should i send you a support ticket for a new download? Sorry, this has happened to me a few times and hate harassing you for a new download, but, if theres no fix I can do, ill submit a support ticket.

Thank you for your time!

TheBalt
    Participant

updated: Had a Vorpx install file still ready, im good now! Sorry about the last post, im good now! Thanks for your time and work, Ralf! Have a great day and stay safe!

Really, thank you for keeping up the work on this program, love it!

Ralf
    Keymaster

I don’t think that error can be related to this database update. Maybe to the actual vorpX update a few days ago. Possible that either the update itself didn’t work right or some annoying antivirus removed the config app.

Try a reinstall. If you kept the original web installer, you can use that. Otherwise: https://www.vorpx.com/request-new-download/

If the config app disappears again afterwards, it’s an antivirus problem. Exclude the vorpX program folder in that case.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!