Profiles dedicated to specific engines

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Profiles dedicated to specific engines

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pulsahr
    Participant

Hi !
    I saw a profile “Unreal Engine 3”, which is great. But I’m trying to make a UE4 game to work, and so far, I failed.
    I don’t know what to change in game. 3D rendering is on, but nothing changes whether I use it or not.

So i thought using another UE4 game profile would be a good idead. Buuut, I don’t know the games enough to know “hey this is frostbite, this one is cry engine, aah there it is, another UE4 game”.

So, can anyone tell me which game is on UE4 ? I’d really like to make Formula Fusion work with Vorpx. And I intend to make a generic UE4 profile from it.

Thank you !

P.S. : a cloud profil for every engine would be a good idea I think, to answer this kind of need.

AerowynX
    Participant

try the Bioshock Infinite profile i know some have had some luck with that one.. it’s a unreal 3 game but read it working for a few UE4 games for Z3D

Pulsahr
    Participant

I tried, it didn’t work. The game didn’t lauch. Steam says it did, it is listed in the processus list, but nothing happens.
    I had to kill it via processus manager (win 7).
    Any other suggestions ? :)

AerowynX
    Participant

not offhand i know UE4 isn’t really supported so it’s hard to get those to work

chucksta
    Participant

Using a UE3 game will not work. vorpX will need to have the ability to hook UE4 implemented, if it has not been done already.

If there’s a request thread, then is might be a good idea to post that :)

markbradley1982
    Participant

Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds is a Unreal Engine 4 game you could try.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!