Profiles demand

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Profiles demand

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Azelikxo Aoxesker
    Participant

Apex Legens
    Call of Duty: Black OPS 4
    Call of Duty: Warzone
    Doom Eternal

These profiles cannot be found in the CloudProfile, I tried a copy of CoDBO3 for BO4 but it didn’t work. Can you help me please?
    Quake Champions Works well whit vorpX
    _=–IIII–=_

dborosev
    Participant

All this time I’ve been meekly requesting profiles, when all I had to do was demand them!

Your best bet is to search here in the forums for these games. If someone got it working, it will be in here.
    Some, like Doom Eternal will not work with VorpX.

Azelikxo Aoxesker
    Participant

Thank you for this Infomation

senoctar
    Participant

Note that the first three are primarily online competitive games. These generally employ anti-cheat mechanisms that can block hooks like vorpX. Even if you manage to hook chances are you will get banned.

adzter
    Participant

If Warzone had anti-cheat, it would be worth playing.

And then we couldn’t play it.

Ah, the sweet irony.

ToxicMike
    Participant

If Warzone had anti-cheat, it would be worth playing.

And then we couldn’t play it.

Ah, the sweet irony.

I still wonder what makes people so hooked with those multiplayer-only titles, first of all they are everything else but “long-term-fun”, not to mention that i don´t think they´re a good way of having a what i call a “relaxed gaming evening”.

All you actually do is running around in circles mostly, trying not to get killed while trying to kill others asap…hopefully before the timer runs out or the others got a higher score….oh and how could i forget about all the cheaters, making the complete experience kinda useless to begin with so i rather play with dumb bots.

I tried them all, no matter if it´s Battle-Royale-Crap, Battlefield DMs/CTF etc. etc., they all ended up with me de-installing them at having a playtime of approx. 90 Hours max, unbelievable how someone can get 1000+ hours of “pure fun”.

The same goes for co-op games of any kind, games these days are way too easy anyway so how boring could it be to complete missions with a group of players i can as well pull off on my own, especially when it´s a game with the difficulty-level not changing once co-op players have joined.

Azelikxo Aoxesker
    Participant

Okey anti-cheat. I also thought. Normal

adzter
    Participant

“I still wonder what makes people so hooked with those multiplayer-only titles”

Well, I mostly play multiplayer titles exclusively. I think I’ve finished 3 single player games in my whole life.

To each their own, of course. But I’ve always leaned towards a ‘quick fix’ game.
    I like COD/Halo etc. because they’re five minute matches, and you know who won and then you do it again. It helps that I have a group of around a dozen of us that have gotten together for lan nights since way back when we had 2 xboxes and 2 projectors and would play 4v4 system link. We eventually all got our own consoles and online meant we could play more. So when you have a team of guys online regularly, it’s a fun, competitive vibe.

As far as Battle Royale goes… I friggin love it. It’s so challenging, so when you win, it’s a buzz. I loved Fortnite when it first came out. But then, it was controller players only. No bots. And no ‘quick build’ setup on the controller. So people only built basic ramps etc for some cover.
    Now you’re cross-playing pc players on kb/mouse, and it’s anything but a straight up gunfight. I’m not interested in having a ‘build a battle’.

I thought Blackout (the first Call Of Duty Battle Royale) was awesome. We played it exclusively (ie. didn’t touch the team death match modes for the first time ever). But again, it was fair. Console only.
    I can’t stand Warzone, though. This obsession with crossplay has ruined console games. I have to play against people with a faster, more accurate input method. And to combat that, suddenly my aim assist (which used to be just that) feels like it’s aiming for me half the time. Not to mention it’s the first time ever in the history of console I’ve ever encountered cheaters.
    Whereas Apex Legends is my go to for BR now. You’re only matched with console players. The aim assist is subtle. The time to kill is long, so you actually have a proper exchange in a gunfight.

So, yeah… some people love to jump on with pals and play to compete. We play everything though. Racing games. Rocket League. Sports. Old school games like Bomberman and Worms. Whatever gets you screaming at each other. :)

But 3d and VR definitely has definitely got me playing more single player stuff. Just coz it’s so immersive, though. I’d love to, and probably prefer be able to play against pals in VR, or even just in 3D on a virtual cinema screen. It’s a shame most of them won’t work because of anti cheat.

jjensson
    Participant

I still wonder what makes people so hooked with those multiplayer-only titles, first of all they are everything else but “long-term-fun”, not to mention that i don´t think they´re a good way of having a what i call a “relaxed gaming evening”.

You are speaking my language. I wish i could be as eloquent as you on forums – most of the time i’m just saying something derogatory about MP games and move on. LOL… []-)

ethanterry
    Participant

A few months back I was experimenting with modding other profiles to hook for COD: Warzone, and I was definitely permanently banned. I really pressed Activision on this, (they’re famously tight-lipped regarding bans) so they wouldn’t give me the exact reason, but did cite ” using unauthorized software and manipulation of game data.” It took me awhile to even realize what program I could have been running that would get flagged that way…

Be careful!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!