Ps3 emu on Vorpx

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Ps3 emu on Vorpx

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    luka2099
    Participant

does anyone know if it is possible to use vorpx with a ps3 emulator?

angelayla
    Participant

It would be incredible Uncharted ir Killzone with Vorpx!!! Please Ralph, could It be posible?

Rkung
    Participant

+One

ToxicMike
    Participant

R u guys talkin full-vr mode???

Playing games on an emulator using vorpX´s virtual desktop (playing them on a theater-wide screen that way), shouldn´t be a problem but i figure out you guys know that already.

Edit: Ah, guess you´re talkin more of 3D than full-vr, well in that case i am also in for this.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

you can use on top of the RPCS3 other alternative 3D-Drivers with the vorpx desktop viewer !

angelayla
    Participant

In my opinion I think play in Full VR is the most intetesting option.

Lawrence1962
    Participant

the vorpx desktop viewer has the Full-VR mode, but it’s not the same as the Full-vr mode used in the games with vorpx profiles with Z3D or G3D. Without 3D it is not the full vorpx experience. You can use reshade’s 3D-Driver with SBS output and capture it with the SBS input mode of the vorpx desktop viewer.

angelayla
    Participant

Thanks for your advice Lawrence1962, I’ll try it. 3D isn’t important for me, the most important is Full VR because I feel inside the game.

ToxicMike
    Participant

Thanks for your advice Lawrence1962, I’ll try it. 3D isn’t important for me, the most important is Full VR because I feel inside the game.

With those shitty ps3 graphics? Well to each his own.

brierson
    Participant

You can get also 3D using Reshade + SuperDepth3D, this will show you the game in SBS. Then you can use Vorpx desktop with SBS to see it in 3D.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!