PSA: Cheat Engine works wonders for some 3rd person games

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion PSA: Cheat Engine works wonders for some 3rd person games

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Just started replaying AC4:Black Flag, and having a much larger FOV is WAAAAY better. Just find a good .ct file online for the game you want.
    I have noticed it works best when you load the process (game) while in the menu, rather than in the game, but thats just my experience.

Smoils
    Participant

Its not just cheat engine, fov and resolution are 2 key settings you have to put quite high for vorpx to feel great.

Just searching for %gamename% fov fix, widescreen mod, fov config usually results in better option than cheat engine in regards of fov, memory hacking will always be more hassle, more crashy and less reliable than other fov solutions.

Cheat engine camera hacks often have first person mods for 3rd person games though, which is nice.

dborosev
    Participant

Some games only have cheat engine tables though, there is no other FOV option.

Smoils
    Participant

Cheat engine is great, but Im just saying its the last resort. For example vorpx has a hacky way to add FOV boost too but if you use that you will see game stop rendering objects in the corner of the screen because it assumes you cant see it and games dont render what you dont see for performance reasons.

dborosev
    Participant

Exactly why I used cheat engine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!