PSA: Mordhau full geometry 3D profile available

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion PSA: Mordhau full geometry 3D profile available

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    buckjohnston
    Participant

If you search the cloud profiles there is a Mordhau Geometry 3D profile by [High Fov] that works great!

Make sure to turn in-game fov to max settings in game settings, fps in game to 90 in the menu, turn off temporall AA, motion blur, head bobbing, put graphics to medium.

The only issue is if you run and stab (shift and scoll mouse wheel) that is a hotkey for vorpx zoom. I would recommend changing your sprint key to capslock to avoid that. It’s very immersive, and I’ve had no issues playing hours on servers!! Have fun.

steph12
    Participant

amazing :)

thank you for letting us know, this game is already great on 2D screen but in VR mmmmm it’s going to be epic :D

haints
    Participant

Awesome! I was just hoping there would be a 3D profile for this game. Will check it out for sure. Thanks for the thread!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Looks like a good candidate for an official profile. I will look into it.

steph12
    Participant

Looks like a good candidate for an official profile. I will look into it.

great :)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Forgot to mention: as usual no promises. Unreal Engine 4 usually works quite well, but one never knows.

luris
    Participant

Would love to see this getting official support too.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Will come in the next version.

fable09
    Participant

Mordhau Geometry 3D profile by [High Fov] works well

However, I ‘m wondering why I cant move the mouse cursor to the edge of the screen while in VR mode ? Its like 20 % of screen is untouchable and the cursor navigation is inaccurate

dellrifter22
    Participant

This can happen if the HUD is scaled down. Try restoring the scale to 100% in delete menu. Or just use edgepeek (middlemouse) in menus instead, this does basically the same thing.

fable09
    Participant

HUD 1.0 works for me, Thanks :)

socode
    Participant

Hi all! I know topic is old but anyway… Who play Mordhau with VR right now? What profile best for using? VorpX native or one from the cloud?

duke54
    Participant

WARNING: Don’t download the official Vorpx profile for Mordhau or you won’t be able to use the Mordhau [High Fov] profile.

duke54
    Participant

Warning 2: I downloaded the Mordhau [High Fov] profile mentioned by the OP and it doesn’t have 3D at all. It’s an older profile for Vorpx 19.1.0 so maybe it doesn’t work anymore.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!