Quadruple Display Bug. Help o_O

Homepage Forums Technical Support Quadruple Display Bug. Help o_O

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    zergtdg
    Participant

Wat
    I literally have run out of options. Every time I try to enable vorpX it creates 4 displays. The game is shattered horizon, and I know that it isn’t going to work perfect with vorpX, but how in the world does this happen?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hi zergtdg,

The game is not officially supported yet, so I can’t tell for sure what’s going on there. It looks like a nice fit for the Rift though, so I will look into it.

In case you started the game through a vorpX desktop shortcut, please try to disable the watcher (right click the tray icon > Disable Watcher)

skipper_is
    Participant

I’ve got a same problem with STALKER Lost Alpha…

Badatscrabble
    Participant

@Ralf Tried that, and all combo’s of watcher and short cuts. Doesn’t work. It either stays quadrupled or you don’t get vorpX to load. Highly rate this game as prospect though as the hud is centre screen. Unfortunately there is no free look in game via a second controller.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’ll look into it over the course of the next week. This shouldn’t even be possible without using a shortcut + having the watcher enabled. Seems I overlooked something… With a little bit of luck creating a profile for the game will be sufficient.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!