Question about user profiles

Homepage Forums Technical Support Question about user profiles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    BobbyJoe
    Participant

I originally posted this in “User Profiles” but then realized that was not the proper place to ask questions. I saw no way to move or delete the original, so please forgive the double post.

——

Hi everyone. Just bought this app and am trying to set up controller bindings for the Final Fantasy games (esp, 7, 12 & 13). I saw one mentioned in the “Old User Profile” thread that I cannot find and was wondering if I was doing something wrong or if it got deleted. I’m new to all this and would appreciate any guidance I can get.

Page 12, post #175462 (user ilkj4832z) has . . .

“. . .
    Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age-G3D(Awsome)
    . . .
    Profile availiable from the cloud,Check it.”

Well, I’ve checked it and can’t find this specific one, that has both “Zodiac Age” and G3D. Can someone confirm whether this still exists or if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks a bunch.

Bobby

Ralf
    Keymaster

This profile does not seem to exist. To be sure it’s not an issue with the search script I checked the database directly, but no profile with that name anywhere.

There is however a profile just named ‘Final Fantasy XII’ that I believe is from the author of the forum post you linked, the profile author name looks reasonably similar. That’s probably the one he meant.

BobbyJoe
    Participant

Thanks, I’ll try that one.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!