Question to Ralf about my old account and updating vorpX?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Question to Ralf about my old account and updating vorpX?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wishman
    Participant

Hey Ralf,

I last used VorpX when I had the first DevKit, back in November 2013. I got rid of my DevKit around the same time, but I kept VorpX installed for DevKit 2. What I would like to know is will my Vorpx automatically up date when the patch for DevKit 2 is released, or will I have to install some other patches to bring the VorpX I have install upto date first?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Under normal circumstances your vorpX will update automatically. You can also use the web installer that you got when you purchased vorpX. It always fetches the latest available version from the server.

wishman
    Participant

Web installer? Where is that? I don’t see it anywhere on this site?

wishman
    Participant

Web installer? Where is that? I don’t see it anywhere on this site? I looked on my desktop and I don’t see it their either. When I click on VorpX desktop shortcut all it says is no device supported, but I don’t have my DevKit 2 yet. All I have apart from the old VorpX, installed is my key that I wrote down and my name and Email for it.

So, what’s this web installer?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You have mail.

Thornfoot
    Participant

Hello,
    I am having the very same issue. Although I do still have my DK1, it is not hooked up. How do I update from 0.6.1? I can not find a likely web installer anywhere on my system.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please send a mail to support |at| vorpx com.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!