Racing wheel not centering in game when launched in Vorpx

Homepage Forums Technical Support Racing wheel not centering in game when launched in Vorpx

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tip.atkeson
    Participant

I have a G920 wheel and am playing F1 2019 and the centering is really off when I launch in Vorpx. When I launch the game flat screen the wheel is centered perfectly. Something in Vorpx is tilting the center line. Any thoughts or anybody else deal with this?

steph12
    Participant

did you try alt + space ? to recenter view ?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Might be your head. :) Per default vorpX emulates a gamepad for head tracking in F1 2019. The emulated input is added to the right gamepad stick input. Maybe your wheel is set up in a way that interferes or you have changed the axis assignments in the game options. Hard to tell from here, but either way some conflict with the head tracking gamepad emulation sounds like the most likely explanation.

You might be able to resolve this by changing the gamepad index vorpX emulates on the ‘Input’ page of the vorpX menu or by completely disabling the ‘Head Tracking As Gamepad’ option if the former does not help.

tip.atkeson
    Participant

I will try that Ralf thank you. I really hope this works, I purchased vorpX just for F1 and am looking forward to the 2020 version. The wheel now has to be turned around 11% to the right to go in a straight line, but it doesn’t due this in the flat screen version. I will try that and see if I can find some way to calibrate it off center, which I doubt can be done.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!