Rainbow Six Siege DK2 Not Working

Homepage Forums Technical Support Rainbow Six Siege DK2 Not Working

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    HoboSonic
    Participant

So I have seen a Youtuber actually play the Alpha with the DK2 for this game so I know it is possible it involves starting up the game and then turning off UPlay immediately after it loads the game. I am trying to do the same thing through Steam while running vorpX but it does not seem to work for me.

It will either load up and crash immediately or load and completely freeze up on the title screen. I have the resolution set to 1080P like it should be. I also have the latest software for the DK2 0.8 and the latest vorpX. If someone could help me out or give me some suggestions of what may fix my issue it would be greatly appreciated.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Rainbow Six Siege is not officially supported (yet). The game is on the list, but unless a game is verified to work reliably and has a profile, you are basically on your own, sorry.

Maybe someone has a valuable hint nonetheless, but officially it’s hit or miss.

In general some Ubisoft games require Uplay to run in offline mode and/or the Uplay overlay to be turned off. So that may be worth a try.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!