Ralf, a moment of your time about FSX

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Ralf, a moment of your time about FSX

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    willypat
    Participant

Very happy to hear you will be releasing FSX DK2 compatibility with the next update…quick question …are you able to get better 3D in the cockpit? DK1 had a very flat cockpit. Prepar3D a clone of FSX is able to get an excellent 3D cockpit …hoping you can too. Thanks Ralf.

moarveer
    Participant

Sorry has Ralf released any kind of info regarding the games included in the next release? I haven’t seen anything.

Trancer Spacey
    Participant

“Coming (very) soon”… yada yada. :-)

willypat
    Participant

“Sorry has Ralf released any kind of info regarding the games included in the next release? I haven’t seen anything.” …yes he has with regards to FSX…in the Oculus forums..he said he had FSX working but still had some testing to do.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Not sure whether the cockpit issue can be resolved. Currently I’m not even sure what causes it, TBH. My guess is that FSX renders the cockpits in a different pass that for some reason is not treated the same way as the rest of the scene.

I’ll take a look at it, bit without access to the source the code this might be hard to resolve.

willypat
    Participant

It seems with Prepar3D if you have a developers license you get access to the source code which should be almost identical to FSX code. The people who got Prepar3D working with the DK2 do not work for Lockheed Martin(Prepar3D). Getting into the code seems to be the only way…Thanks for the effort though Ralf

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!