Ralf – any hope for Assissin's Creed Chronicles?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Ralf – any hope for Assissin's Creed Chronicles?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    andybak
    Participant

I was hoping we’d have at least Z-buffer 3D. My experience with side on games in VorpX is that they are surprisingly effective in Virtual Cinema mode.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Did you try to create a custom profile in the config app?

If Wikipedia is right, the games are based on Unreal Engine 3. For UE3 games there usually is a good chance that you can create a custom profile with working 3D based on either another UE3 engine game or the Unreal Engine 3 profile. If the games use DX11, the Bioshock Infinite profile is worth a shot.

andybak
    Participant

I didn’t realise you could potentially turn unsupported games into supported games just by doing that. I’ll give it a go now.

andybak
    Participant

Blimey. It works. Getting very little depth from z-buffer reconstruction but it’s still cool playing it on a huge virtual screen.

Now I know the trick about copying profiles – I’m going to have to try every game in my library :-/

dborosev
    Participant

I would really love to play assasins creed 4 black flag in geometry. That would be amazing.

dborosev
    Participant

Nope, tried it and no 3D at all. Not even znormal.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!