Ralf are you working on new profiles for the recent new games ?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Ralf are you working on new profiles for the recent new games ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    steph12
    Participant

hello,

i’m curious to know if we should keep our hopes up for games like prey, outlast 2 or not :p

thanks !

Ralf
    Keymaster

I can’t comment on specific titles, but there will be new profiles in the future, of course.

Wolfy
    Participant

I can’t comment on specific titles, but there will be new profiles in the future, of course.

Good to hear Ralf, I’m about to buy your hard work.

rtoast
    Participant

Still got my fingers crossed for dying light!

grumdark
    Participant

In the case of using an Oculus Cv1 and earlier DK2, the native support for Dying Light, has been silently updated, and can now be used very well, in sitting configuration mode for a single camera and control pad.

For Alien Isolation, a user has released a very easy installation mod, which also works with native support with Oculus Cv1 and DK2.

For some classic Star Wars games, (Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast) have updated 2 mod as well, working to give native support to Oculus.

I do not know if there is any way to use these media with HTC Vive for now.

rtoast
    Participant

Any links to the dying light stuff? Last I checked (which was a few months ago) there was still nothing ever since the oculus runtime was updated and the native support broke.

As for the alien isolation stuff, I just checked that out the other day and can confirm it works great (solves the shadow/lighting glitch that was inherent with the corp profile)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!