Ralf,you check out Predator yet ?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Ralf,you check out Predator yet ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Predator hunting grounds on epic games with free trial weekend now.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

They have a tutorial.Wonder if you could get that to work with vorpx ?

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

I see you can avoid multiplayer too by playing private matches.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I looked the game up for you quickly, and I have both good news and bad news.

Bad news first: PHG uses Easy Anti Cheat, which blocks vorpX from hooking for online play :(. So like many other potentially good games I too would like to play with vorpX, EAC is stopping the fun. Sorry man.

The better news is that you can at least play the tutorial in offline mode for a few minutes of fun. I’ve managed a quick G3D profile based on Hellblade UE4 that should suit well enough. Find it now on the cloud.

Instructions:

– Launch the game with SpaceFish.exe from the games main directory (not through the Epic launcher)
    – Set graphics quality to LOW to avoid blur effects (may need to do this every time you restart the game)

*If the shadows bother you, set G3D Shadow Treatment to OFF in vorpX menu
    *Scalable HUD options available also in the vorpX menu
    *Cinema mode default, but you can switch to FullVR mode for better world scale

Hope this will at least give you a couple hours of fun. Enjoy.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Thanks very much Dellrift22.Look forward to being able to be in vr for the tutorial.The private match I can create to start also a game and not be online by only playing alone.Is that too possible to play in vr ?

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

I tried it and it works very well.Hope the game releases with single player.And a mod that puts the predator in first person.I don’t see any tutorial that lets you play as a soldier.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

One more question Dellrifter22…Do you know of a profile that could work with the classic avp2000 ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!