Ralph you will be amazed

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Ralph you will be amazed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bcozier
    Participant

I bought the Wearality Sky headset which gives a whooping 150degree FOV and I am using it with Riftcat and VorpX playing Crysis at 1920x1440p which is 4:3 on my Samsung Galaxy S7 with Riftcat set to 2560x1440p.

You get the WHOLE 4:3 screen while playing without having to resort to EdgePeek you can even read the whole game menus the same way. I know it’s using the phone’s sensors to do headtracking but this FOV and image quality blows the rift and vive out of the water looking up at a palm tree against the blue sky is amazing.

Get the Wearality for the 150 degree FOV. Can be used with Riftcat and VorpX. Not to mention playing IMAX 3D you see the whole big screen also without having to headtrack. I vote the Wearality the most impressive VR headset available right now.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That sounds cool. I’m not really sure whether smartphone VR does work for everyone, but if you have no problems with the added latency, a 150° field of view is definitely fantastic.

RobsonSwiss
    Participant

I bought the Wearality Sky headset which gives a whooping 150degree FOV and I am using it with Riftcat and VorpX playing Crysis at 1920x1440p which is 4:3 on my Samsung Galaxy S7 with Riftcat set to 2560x1440p.

You get the WHOLE 4:3 screen while playing without having to resort to EdgePeek you can even read the whole game menus the same way. I know it’s using the phone’s sensors to do headtracking but this FOV and image quality blows the rift and vive out of the water looking up at a palm tree against the blue sky is amazing.

Get the Wearality for the 150 degree FOV. Can be used with Riftcat and VorpX. Not to mention playing IMAX 3D you see the whole big screen also without having to headtrack. I vote the Wearality the most impressive VR headset available right now.

Hi

How far away is the phone from the lenses?

krogan
    Participant

How do you connect your cell phone to pc to run crysis using vorpx

ji3200
    Participant

im waiting for Galaxy note 8 with 4k resolution

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!