RDR2 in cinema mode with no headtracking and using an Xbox controller

Homepage Forums Technical Support RDR2 in cinema mode with no headtracking and using an Xbox controller

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    elnarvr
    Participant

I’ve tried playing RDR2 using the latest Vorpx version and there were a couple issues Ive encountered.

First was that Xbox controller wasnt functioning properly, but I think Ive figured out a way to make it work.

Another issue is that I want to play the game in cinema mode as if Im playing it normally in 2D, so I dont want the camera to follow my head movements. Basically all I need from Vorpx is 3D on a virtual screen, everything else should stay the same as if playing normally. How do I get that to work? Ive already tried turning off head tracking and setting head tracking sensitivity to 0 as well, both settings seem to have no effect.

Im playing on Oculus Quest 2 through Link using default RDR2 profile.

Thanks!

Ralf
    Keymaster

For playing in cinema mode without head tracking you will have to disable the new RDR2 beta mod that comes with this release. Currently there is no option to do that from the menu, but renaming the vpxRDR2.dll in C:\Program Files (x86)\Animation Labs\vorpX\Plugins will do the trick.

Smoils
    Participant

Thanks Ralf I was wondering how to get old profile with full body visible and z3d, please dont get rid of the original z3d one, it has its use and I’d like to have a way to back up to it if need be.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!