Rdr2 screen scrambled

Homepage Forums Technical Support Rdr2 screen scrambled

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Anyone had this issue and know of a fix.I can’t use z-norm or z-adapt.Only have to use off that setting to get the game screen to appear.Any 3d effect and it goes no image scrambled screen.

seanmoreno
    Participant

Anyone had this issue and know of a fix.I can’t use z-norm or z-adapt.Only have to use off that setting to get the game screen to appear.Any 3d effect and it goes no image scrambled screen.

I have the same issue…
    HTC vive, right?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try to reset the game settings to default, just in case vorpX can’t find the right depth buffer due to some settings not matching what the profile expects.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Default in vorpx and rdr2 settings or just vorpx ?

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Odyssey 1st gen.I can try my quest too as pc link.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

I tried quest as a pc rift and it booted up the game and hooked to vorpx but the same scrambled or black screen.Only in 3d off will it project a clear game image.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Ralf,
    So I reset the game settings to default and it booted up and hooked fine but still scrambled black type screen.Screen is covered by bars.Turn 3d off and a clear screen.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Yeah, sounds like your game settings are messed up then. Reset the profile to factory default, and RDR2 also just in case. Maybe it’s the anti-aliasing settings you are using or the resolution. Try different AA settings, windowed or fullscreen etc. Try a typical resolution, like 1920×1080.

If it helps, I only use TAA at medium. No FXAA. No MSAA.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Thanks and the good and bad news is…I tried to refund the game,again but stuck with it now.So I have it to keep and hopefully can try these new suggestions to get it working.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

I did all those settings and resets and the game starts,vorpx hooks but no 3d rendering at all.It is the same bars and scrambled screen.

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

Could the 3d not launching but blacking out my screen be because the game is on the external e/drive ?

JESUSTAYS
    Participant

@ seanmoreno
    Have you found a fix to get the 3d to give a game screen image ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!