Red Dead Redemption 2

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Red Dead Redemption 2

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    BShred2
    Participant

Can someone explain what’s going on with Red Dead Redemption 2? I saw a bunch of YouTube videos talking about how great it is in vorpx but I do not see any profiles for it and the only post I can find is about an update breaking things & scripthooks. I’m new to Vorpx. I do not have much familiarity with it. I just bought the game and have about 2 weeks to return it if it’s something that’s not likely to get running in VR.

FrankHorigan
    Participant

Try to check cloud profiles..

BShred2
    Participant

There’s no cloud profiles listed.

I may have stumbled upon part of the solution right after I posted this. A YouTube tutorial about how to create your own profile using a similar looking game: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ng6YSRzWxTw

Anyone have suggestions about a game that can work hooking with RDR2?

Smoils
    Participant

It was nuked by rockstar along with other mods and other profiles ofr their games, this post will be nuked soon too.

BShred2
    Participant

Yeah, just found this out a few minutes ago and immediately returned RDR2 as well as the Mafia collection. If they purposely make VR difficult, they’re not getting my money. Good thing I found out fairly quick.

a_giiling
    Participant

Not sure why Ralph keeps deleting messages about this. I saw someone post up the other day about Bioshock profiles being missing and the post got removed. If he has removed them why not let people know instead of hiding it.

Take 2 will only send a cease and desist to him if they ever do and as long as he removes support which he already has they wont take any further legal action.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Better safe than sorry. :( I haven‘t decided yet how to deal with the matter in the long run though. Actually I wouldn’t have done anything if vorpX (as well as other RDR2 modders) wouldn‘t have been explicitly dragged into the whole mess by one of the involved parties, which somewhat forced me to become extra (probably over-) cautious.

a_giiling
    Participant

I understand and I know your talking about Luke. His post calling out other modders including you for not having take downs and making money was very shitty.

Not a fan of him or his mods to be honest.

Smoils
    Participant

I understand and I know your talking about Luke. His post calling out other modders including you for not having take downs and making money was very shitty.

Not a fan of him or his mods to be honest.

What other mods has he condemned? Is something like reshade not hooking to said games anymore too? I know squad devs made reshade not work with their game on purpose along with removing their own solution for squad vr.

matteo39
    Participant

so we can’t play rdr2 with vorpx?

TheLastStarfighter
    Participant

Rotten fvckers eh. Can’t believe these jackasses are pulling this sh1t. When you’re a little guy, you hope everyone mods your games and they become popular. As soon as you get some money, you go after the same people who made you famous. This is another case of Get Woke Go Broke and I hope Rockstar does another Tone Def backflip right into the side of a wall the way Saints Row did. They absolutely deserve it.

Smoils
    Participant

Not really same, reshade even in 4k looks worse than vorpx and I can never adjust 3d as good and as comfy to the eyes as vorpx has. There are games that vorpx wont work with that I tried to use reshade, but eventually went to just playing in vr with a flat screen because half resolution of reshade solution just wasnt good enough.

celticspike
    Participant

Not really same, reshade even in 4k looks worse than vorpx and I can never adjust 3d as good and as comfy to the eyes as vorpx has. There are games that vorpx wont work with that I tried to use reshade, but eventually went to just playing in vr with a flat screen because half resolution of reshade solution just wasnt good enough.

dude I specifically said its not the same in my post, that Raif has since deleted, that its not the same as native Vorpx. but its the only option left now so was worth me pointing it out.
    I would however recommend you checking out Paradidse Decays latest video on Hogwarts Legacy as he explains how to configure the shader in reshade to get the best 3d effect.
    hopefully you see this before Raif deletes this one too.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!