Registration problem

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Registration problem

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    psyx
    Participant

Hi, I recently bought Vorpx last night I’m trying register for my key. I put my correct name in with my email and parenthesis I turn off my Antivirus and firewalL and everytime I try to enter my name and email I get the message Registration did not succeed your registration could not be validated ? it is exact same name and email I use to purchase Vorpx so I have no idea why it’s not working?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Use COPY AND PASTE to paste the data into the dialog. Do not type anything manually. Also check for leading or trailing white spaces, which might cause an issue.

If that does not help, please send a screenshot of the dialog after you pasted in the data to support |at| vorpx com. There almost certainly is something typed in wrong if the registration fails.

psyx
    Participant

Hi, I put my info on notepad and then pasted into the dialog and I’m still getting the same message should of that worked? is that what you mean by copy and paste sorry I’m confused with this.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Normally you should be able to copy and paste directly from your e-mail program.

If that does not help, please send a screenshot of the dialog after you pasted in the data to support |at| vorpx com like suggested above so I can take a look at it.

psyx
    Participant

Thanks sent a screenshot

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is no key in the screenshot!?

Please FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS on top of the license dialog and SEND AN E-MAIL WITH YOUR REQUEST CODE to the mail address mentioned in the dialog.

After doing so, you will receive an e-mail with your key that you have to paste into the dialog additionally to the name.

psyx
    Participant

Ok I understand now thanks but When I click register |at| vorpx with my info I get a message saying there is no email program associated to perform the requested action? should’t it just work with gmail? I’m on win7 64 by the way do I need some special Email program or something?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can send this mail like any other mail. Gmail will work just fine.

1. Open your mail program or browser based mail service, whatever you normally use
    2. Create a new e-mail
    3. Enter the the mail address from the license dialog into the recipient (To:) field
    4. Enter a subject, e.g. vorpX key request (doesnt really matter)
    5. Copy and paste the request code from the license dialog to the e-mail body
    6. Send the e-mail

Shortly after you will receive a mail with your key.

psyx
    Participant

Thanks I just want to make sure before I send so I send my request to register |at| vorpx com that’s where I send it correct?

Ralf
    Keymaster

Yes, like mentioned in the license dialog.

Just in case: if you are very inexperienced in using computers and have trouble sending an e-mail, vorpX might not be the right thing for you. Using it requires a certain amount of computer skills.

psyx
    Participant

Thank you for the help Ralf I’m looking forward to using Vorpx I have no trouble sending emails I just wasn’t clear on what to do at first thanks again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!