Registration Support

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Registration Support

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kimiriko
    Participant

Hi
    I bought a vorpx product a few years ago that worked.
    I got new computer parts and completely reinstalled windows 10.
    I didn’t get the vorpx program to work anymore.
    I bought a vorpx program a second time and I haven’t made it work.
    Unable to register.
    I tried to ask about it, I just got an automatic answer.
    Can somebody help.

Ralf
    Keymaster

You probably need a new key after reinstalling Windows. Please send your new request code to the e-mail address mentioned in the license dialog.

If you already did that and received a new key, please make sure to COPY AND PASTE tha data EXACTLY as shown in the key mail. Usually validation errors mean that the name line is incorrect. It has to contain the name followed by the mail address in parantheses, just like shown in the key e-mail.

kimiriko
    Participant

Hi thanks for the reply but I can’t make the program work.
    I would like the program to work but at some point the subscription to the program must be canceled (ordered 15.02.2021)
    There are still ways to install.
    I am 67 years old and I do not really get Finnish English.

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is no subscription that could be canceled, you probably just need a new key. Please follow the instructions in the license dialog and send and an e-mail with the request code to the mail address shown there.

kimiriko
    Participant

Hi
    I have downloaded the installation program several times, but I do not get vorpx program to work.
    The installation instructions you put in the image will be emailed so no example of the number sequence at the bottom of the image will appear to me at any point.
    Now there is a much more powerful computer and it would be nice to play with vorpxs.
    Is there no way to make vorpx work on my computer.
    Regards Kimmo

Ralf
    Keymaster

All you have to do is doing the exact same thing that you did when you originally activated vorpX on your old PC. Just send an e-Mail with your new request code and you get a key for your new machine.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!