Reimage system drive Vorpx is no longer activation

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Reimage system drive Vorpx is no longer activation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    zig11727
    Participant

I just downloaded EaseUs Todo Backup Home and created a system image on my gaming PC. When I restored the system image on the same PC Vorpx was no longer activated. When using True Image I don’t have this problem but it’s a resource hog so I’m looking for a light weight system imaging program and before purchasing any imaging software I have to test the saving and restoring a system image.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Can’t really suggest anything. I maintain system backups using the built-in Windows tool for creating system images and have no experience with anything else.

zig11727
    Participant

Thanks Ralf,
    True Image and Backupper work fine I don’t loss any activation’s with either but I have other problems with them. It just happen again with EaseUS so I think in the future I will use a True Image rescue usb stick to backup and restore my system disk.

Thanks again,

zig11727
    Participant

Ralf,

A question my system SSD is bad if I clone the SSD to the same make and model will I lost my registration info the e-mail sent to me stated that no news keys will be issued till 5/16/20 ?

Next key 20/05/16

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!