Reinstalling windows. VorpX question recovery question

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Reinstalling windows. VorpX question recovery question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    markbradley1982
    Participant

I’m going to be formatting and reinstalling Windows 10 Pro with a new product key (I lost my old key).

I still have the VorpX installer backed up from when I originally bought VorpX in March 2016. What do I need to know in order to reinstall it once I format my PC? I assume I will need to activate it again like when I originally bought it correct?

Ralf
    Keymaster

You will almost certainly need a new key, but apart from that there is nothing to care about. If the installer gets lost in the process, you can get a new one here:

BTW: if you have highly customized vorpX settings for one or more games, it might make sense to save them to a file in the vorpX config app to be able to reimport them on the other machine. You can easily drag and drop entries in the local profile list to/from the desktop.

markbradley1982
    Participant

Okay cool. After formatting and reinstalling Windows, I reinstalled VorpX and emailed out the request code to the email address that the vorpX app gave me.

Thanks again for the great app!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!