Remove Steam from Exclusion List!? Other Tricks?

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Remove Steam from Exclusion List!? Other Tricks?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Oculus Prime
    Participant

This might seem like a no brainer but after removing Steam.exe from the exclusion list at least Street Fighter X Tekken and Ace Combat Assault Horizon started working for me for the first time.

Are there other tricks for dealing with Steam? Most of my games run through it. I cant get Outlast to start in Vorpx mode and I would love to see that one working.

Ralf
    Keymaster

I’m surprised that does anything good, and would generally advice against this. But if it helps…

No other general tricks regarding Steam so far. Is Outlast a DX9/DX10/DX11 title? If not, that might be the cause.

All three title you mention are currently not supprted officially, so they might or might not work.

Oculus Prime
    Participant

not sure directx for Outlast. Its just supposed to be really scary so thought it could be fun.

When the driver works for the unsupported games it works really well and then sometimes it doesnt do anything. It seems to work more often than not so that is good. No complaints as I am having fun.

I am sure you will figure out more stuff as we go along just wanted to make sure wasnt missing out on something for the random games in my collection that dont want to convert at the moment.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!