Remove VorpX Theater Mode Avatar

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Remove VorpX Theater Mode Avatar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    onetoo
    Participant

Is there a way to disable the avatar in VorpX theater mode? I want to just be a floating head. I don’t like seeing the same Avatar each time but the environment is very nice.

dehe25
    Participant

which theater mode?

onetoo
    Participant

which theater mode?

The Theater Room (entertainment Room) theme that has your head connected to a guy sitting on a couch.

dehe25
    Participant

is it possible to play 3d sbs videos with that?

onetoo
    Participant

is it possible to play 3d sbs videos with that?

Yes, that’s what i mainly use it for. They really need to add a playback option 180 and 360 videos. I find it to be better than Virtual Desktop because it has many built in features to increase stability and quality that were initially intended for VR conversion. You can play games in that mode too if you don’t want to go full VR but want 3D (at least VorpX Geometry if it doesn’t have built in 3D, or other tools for 3D conversion).

I use the Ambiance mode which is actually better, and i like the theater room, but i don’t use it much at all because of the avatar. These same modes are accessible in VR mode when in games or with the desktop viewer. Just load a sbs into MPC or VNC (make sure the program is opened before starting VorpX to avoid commandeering your exe) hit the “del” key and select the sbs mode. There’s a shortcut for it called “vorpx desktop viewer” or you can right click on the icon in the notification area.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!