Request Dying Light profile

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Request Dying Light profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Blorpins
    Participant

Ralf, any chance of an official Dying Light profile. There are a couple good ones in the cloud profile, except if I use a resolution over 1920×1080, the screen gets cut off, and the mini map is off screen.
    If would be nice to be able to use a 2k or 4k resolution with this game. I know there is an way to play in vr natively, but it is janky as hell. (weird shadows)

Ogrescar
    Participant

I tried a couple of the profiles from the cloud at 2560×1440 and 2560×1080 and didn’t see the problems use describe. Since the profiles are Z3D only, there is no option to resize the gui. But perhaps that’s what you’re wanting?

rtoast
    Participant

Just figured i should chime in here. There’s actually an ini tweak that enables basically native vr support for Dying light. It resizes the hud and everything.

rtoast
    Participant

I played it a bunch in coop and didn’t see any visual glitches but it’s been a while so it might habe broken in an update or something. I’ll probably load it up this week again to try Hellraid and some of the other addon content to see off that works

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!