Request Reshade..

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Request Reshade..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nieda113
    Participant

Hi, Ralph, i had to switch over to Vireio perception , because finally i was able to use Reshade and Sweetfx with its latest version 4.03. Do you think you could manage to get reshade work with vorpx soon? or will it never happen?
    THX for reply.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The ENB injector should work if you want post fx, copying Windows system DLL overrides to a game directory won’t for a variety of reasons. Just be aware that this may be game dependent and most importantly that you are completely on your own with this.

Using multiple injectors that hook the same functions at the same time is a potential source of all sorts of problems and thus I cannot offer any help if you experience issues in such a scenario.

BTW: Apart from the above I would advise against that in general for performance reasons, some post fx can be quite costly in regard to performance. VR is demanding enough in itself, losing 10 or 20fps for some post fx is almost certainly not worth it unless a game runs well above 90fps. So at least be careful what you choose.

nieda113
    Participant

Hi thx for that fast reply, but the generic enb injector wont work according to Boris tho whom i talked about that issue. He is telling that the injectors are game specific and that the generic one has to be reprogrammed to fit random games.
    anyways THX

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!