Requesting Key I am still waiting

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Requesting Key I am still waiting

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    jorge
    Participant

hi.
    I am still waiting for the key to register
    and sent the email several time and nothing
    please sends my key

moh360
    Participant

me too I sent the email 4 times !!

Ralf
    Keymaster

Hello,

Your key has been sent on April, 15 and a second time on April 17 to the mail address you used to register here on the forum. I will send it again.

Please make sure to check your spam folder!

If it still does not reach you this time, please contact support |at| vorpx com and provide an alternative e-mail address.

moh360
    Participant

Dear Ralf
    you are right I have received the key before but I had a lot of issues with vorpX, when I start it it’s says LibOVRRT.dll is missing I tried many things ( installed the 1.3 oculus, 0.8, update and reinstall the VGA new and old driver, install and un oculus switch,…. ) yesterday I format my win10 and reinstall fresh one hope vorpx will work now with the new windows.
    so that I asked for the key and I hope I will received it soon
    best regards

Ralf
    Keymaster

If it did not already reach you, please contact support |at| vorpx com with an alternative e-mail address. There are no open key requests for your license in the system.

moh360
    Participant

thanks ralf I received – wish me luck this time with LibOVRRT.dll

Lexlagger
    Participant

Is there a reason why keys aren’t sent out with the receipt? You have to process them yourself or something with the way the site is set up?
    Just curious. I just bought this and didn’t realize that the keys weren’t delivered as most others are automatically. Not a huge deal, just refresh crazy haha. It’s like trying to order my Vive all over again trying to get through only this time just looking for the new email lol. I’m honestly just as excited about it as well since the games are very limited and while the Rift has gathered more support my Vive is not getting so much love from others out there making games work (even though it’s open source….). Thank you for spending the time on it. Much appreciated and looking forward to checking it out with your software.

Lexlagger
    Participant

And holy crap my key is here lol, I’d edit the last line but wanted to show the time stamp for those scrolling through. I think less than 15 minutes after I sent the email link in. (Less than!) Thanks again. Still curious. Seems like a lot of added work on your side.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!