Resident evil 2 rendering in left eye only

Homepage Forums Technical Support Resident evil 2 rendering in left eye only

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    VRified Games
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

Resident evil 2, which worked great before (haven’t played for a few months, Admittedly)

Now only renders in the left eye.

The ini tweak no longer works.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Ralf
    Keymaster

Can’t really comment on unsupported games, sorry. Never tried this myself.

I have purchased it recently though. As always no promises, but if possible I’ll provide an official profile in one of the next vorpX releases.

VRified Games
    Participant

Ralf, you already made an official profile. But I got it working, I simply reversed the ini tweak as I remember you saying it wouldn’t be required after an update…..and, yes it’s true. It just works as it should now

Ralf
    Keymaster

Got the game wrong, sorry. Somehow I had ‘The Evil Within 2’ in mind. RE2 still works fine here.

Please reset the profile to default in the config app and make sure that you didn’t accidentally disable DirectVR auto settings either for the game or globally. If you are unsure about that, try a full factory reset on the trouble shooting page of the config app.

Under normal circumstances vorpX does all required .ini tweaks automatically.

RE2Fan
    Participant

Hello there, I got the same problem in FULL VR GEOMETRY 3D it only renders one eye. Whats the solution ? Thanks in advance (im on directx 11)

Ralf
    Keymaster

Did you by any chance disable automatic settings? vorpX makes some changes to the game’s config file. Without these changes the game renders only in one eye.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!