Resident evil 7 ralf

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Resident evil 7 ralf

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Andrewcd
    Participant

please get it to work if you can in 3d and everything when it releases, im so mad that evil sony made that exclusive deal with capcom for a year on the inferior psvr

Thank You

Ralf
    Keymaster

As always no promises, but I will definitely look into this one.

Andrewcd
    Participant

Thank you boss, if you can, if you can’t its ok, i understand, you’ve done an amazing job already

bahsura
    Participant

Free demo is already out on Steam!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/530620/

Oody
    Participant

Has anyone tried the demo with vorpx?

jonathan_g21
    Participant

I will give it a go first chance I get!

jonathan_g21
    Participant

Ok I tried a few profiles. The one that got closer to work is “Alien Isolation” but I was unable to use my head to turn. I am not sure which profiles to try more. For some reason, Amnesia profile does not hook the game, so it doesn’t work.

Anyone else trying?

gagagu
    Participant

May be you can use opentrack with the gamepad emulation for headtracking?

Gregan
    Participant

Hi guys, I tried with a fallout 4 profile, it works but without 3d… so useless!
    I think if they made an psvr exclusivity, they made sure it’s untweakable in anyhow. But there’s always another skilled thief for a new unbreakable safe :)

goodl
    Participant

Hi guys, I tried with a fallout 4 profile, it works but without 3d… so useless!
    I think if they made an psvr exclusivity, they made sure it’s untweakable in anyhow. But there’s always another skilled thief for a new unbreakable safe 🙂

would you elaborate on the settings used? OCV1 in use here

gagagu
    Participant

Hi, has anyone tested it with the newest vorpx version?

Alakazahm
    Participant

Yes i tested it but it does not work. I tried to change settings but i can’t look around with headtracking.
    Wanna try this demo so hard with the CV1

xrc6
    Participant

I vote on this too though I mostly want the main game to be supported when it releases in a couple weeks.

rtoast
    Participant

I second this notion. I was almost certain (as I’m sure just about everyone else was) that the pc version would have oculus/vive support, especially being the first heavily touted “real” VR game from a major franchise/publisher, only to find out mere weeks before release that it is only going to have VR support for PS4.

I mean, I’ve got a ps4 but I haven’t bought a PSVR because I have an oculus. I imagine there’s going to be a lot of upset fans/customers if they buy it on PC only to find out it doesn’t have the one feature they’ve been hyping. There’s already some backlash from a lot of people at the incredulity of it all, and it’s only going to get worse after the game releases and everyone else realizes it.

So now I’m like, well, I guess I’m not playing it until 2018..
    Or until Vorpx solves that problem, haha.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!