Revealed: The secret tools for VorpX

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Revealed: The secret tools for VorpX

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

No,not 1st of April, but what the..

If you have ever wondered how a single man was able to create so many profiles and for many different engines as well in the past 2 and a half years, RJK now revealed his Secret Tools for VorpX to the public. Here is the proof :

luka2099
    Participant

we will never thank you enough! On the thousandth profile, we want to see you uncork the champagne!

dellrifter22
    Participant

Haha! Yes, I have wondered… That’s Great!

V.A.T.S. and a torch for eliminating shader bugs :)

Impressive collection!

Demosthenes
    Participant

I don’t usually do such things, but I would buy Vorpx merchandise like that t-shirt or a mug if it existed…

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ RJK_

Had I known that a pip boy speeds up working on vorpX, I’d definitely had gotten the Fallout 4 collectors edition. BTW: your mug is in use here regularly, must have been a hideous plan to remind me of what I have to do every day. ;)

@ Demosthenes

I somehow doubt that there would be any serious demand for someting like that. Still: do you by any chance know of a way to sell small amounts of merch without having to take care of worldwide shipping? If there was e.g. some service where one could upload pre-made graphics templates, I’d be happy to do that. Wouldn’t want to make any money with it, but having an option to easily order a mug or t-shirt for those of you who want to would indeed be great.

steph12
    Participant

is it really you ? ^^

RJK_
    Participant

Worldwide shipping costs are a problem indeed.

@Steph12
    “self.timer” ;-)

steph12
    Participant

Excellent ! :D

Mazzle
    Participant

So, Ralf is really JK Simmons? I knew it!

I normally don’t buy merch, but I’d buy Vorpx stuff just to have an excuse to tell people about it.

Demosthenes
    Participant

@ Ralf

I don’t have any knowledge of such things, I’m afraid. Even with a bit of research it seems a little complicated. If I come across anything useful I’ll let you know.
    You would have to choose something very small and light. A keyring, or a vinyl decal for the side of a pc etc. Even a virtal item just for fun to decorate Steam/Oculus homes…

Or a bobblehead with your face on it for the car :)

RJK_
    Participant

I think a T-Shirt or a Cap will have more impact on spreading the word then small items for the table etc. Not saying they shouldnt be available.

@ Luca2099

Thanks for the your submission but i can only add reviews for games which are already on the list. ;-/

luka2099
    Participant

@ Luca2099

Thanks for the your submission but i can only add reviews for games which are already on the list. ;-/

You mean , the game on official list of vorpx? Because The evil within 2 are on your list pf game!

RJK_
    Participant

Can you provide me with a link ? i cant find it on any list. Reviews can only be added to games on this list currently. You can email me through the website in case of issues too. Thanks

luka2099
    Participant

sorry if I answer here, but I could not find the email on the site. I found the game by clicking on idtech 5 in the game engine list.

https://rjkole.com/gamestuff/engines/index.php?selengine=id%20Tech%205

<font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Potete fornirmi un link? </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>non lo trovo in nessuna lista </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Le recensioni possono essere aggiunte solo ai giochi in </font></font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>questo elenco al</font></font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”> momento. </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Puoi inviarmi un’e-mail tramite il sito Web anche in caso di problemi. </font><font style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Grazie</font></font>

RJK_
    Participant

Thanks, this was not supposed to happen. Only games from the list can be selected now. (Two red bars indicator, so for example from the ID Tech 5 site only Dishonored 2 was supposed to be available for a review.)
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Ill keep your review for later whenever the game comes on the list.
    PS: Email is shown on bottom line.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!