Rift core 2.0 and VorpX

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Rift core 2.0 and VorpX

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    DevlinDarkside
    Participant

I have tried to get games running with vorp and the new rift 2.0 home but things are not working right.

Vorp seems to grab hold of the rift home environment and wont let go of it and go to the game.

Is there a way round this?

nieda113
    Participant

HI just exclude in vorpx list. I am running the latest oculus sdk and it like .. see my post above….

DevlinDarkside
    Participant

Yep that worked thanks :)

gratefuldave54
    Participant

how do I exclude oculus in vorpx? I have the same problem

nieda113
    Participant

go to vorpx menu look for excluded programs add what ever program should not be hooked by vorpx

gratefuldave54
    Participant

Exactly which program do I need to put in the list ?

DevlinDarkside
    Participant

Sorry gratefuldave54 I saw this post a few days ago at work and forgot to reply for you when I got home.

The program I excluded was OculusClient.exe and this fixed the issue for me.

Dev

Ralf
    Keymaster

@ DevlinDarkside: did you remove any entries from the list before you had to do that? Everything starting with ‘Oculus’ should be excluded per default normally.

DevlinDarkside
    Participant

@Ralf no I just added it and that was it. I didnt remove anything.

nieda113
    Participant

second this .. the latest 0culus is hooking to vorpx and causes some weired behaviour i added the oculus.exe ,although there was a oculus alreday in the exclusion list , but without the .exe at the end. Maybe thats the problem….

Ralf
    Keymaster

The ‘oculus’ entry without an extension means that everything starting with ‘oculus’ is supposed to be excluded, hence my question. Not sure why that would fail in this case, but I guess I have to look into it then. Thanks for the heads-up to both of you.

gratefuldave54
    Participant

Still no joy. I tried adding both OculusClient.exe and oculus.exe and it tells me they don’t exist.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Please try to exclude ‘home2-win64-shipping.exe’. That appears to be the actual new home environment .exe. The easiest way to do that is to use the ‘Add Process’ button in the config app while the new Oculus Home is running.

gratefuldave54
    Participant

Thank you. I done this and everything working perfectly now.

zig11727
    Participant

I have tried all of the above and vorpX is still not working with Core 2.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!