Rocket league DX9 support discontinued

Homepage Forums Technical Support Rocket league DX9 support discontinued

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    buckjohnston
    Participant

I tried to launch rocket league today but couldnt get it started because they discontinued the DX9 support with the new update. I disabled the -dx9 launch parameter. Any ideas?

Ralf
    Keymaster

There is an updated Rocket League cloud profile with DX11 support now. Importing it should get you going again.

Judging from some training gameplay and a brief online match it seems to work fine. If you encounter any issues, let me know (including exact steps to reproduce!).

DrVegard
    Participant

What name/author does the profile have? Cant seem to find the right one.

Ralf
    Keymaster

It’s the official profile, author name vorpX.

samparam
    Participant

I tried after removing the -dx9 and it didn’t work. I also tried the alternative hooking method. Maybe its because I didn’t “ïmport it” like you mentioned it. How do I do that

samparam
    Participant

nvm it worked. It’s actually a lot smoother now
    thanks

Matt
    Participant

I can’t get this to hook with the new free Epic store version, tried all hooking methods, is it me or does the official profile need updating… Thanks in advance Ralf

Ralf
    Keymaster

Just checked the Epic version, works fine here.

Make sure that you download the updated ‘Rocket League [vorpX]’ profile from the cloud I mentioned above. The profile that comes with vorpX currently does not have DX11 support, you need the updated cloud profile.

If you already did that: as always with hooking problems, please first and formemost check the pinned trouble shooting post on top of this sub forum. 99% of hooking problems are caused by some interfering background application, most likely some annyoing and unnecessary third party AV program.

Matt
    Participant

Thanks, yes updating the cloud profile worked. I thought all vorpx profiles get auto updated with each vorpx release.

Ralf
    Keymaster

That is the case, but the profile was updated after the last vorpX update – as you could have noticed by reading the very first reply to the original post before posting yourself. Sorry, I clearly shouldn’t have said that, but couldn’t resist. :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!