Sacred 2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Sacred 2 (G3D)

This is a game that may take your attention for months. One of my favorite 3D Vision games where i partly rewrote the music and modded around a little, i was surprised myself that i got it to work so fast with vorpX in Geometry Mode tonight.

-Get the profile from the cloud.

This profile is using Cinema Mode (G3D) so headtracking can be used. FullVR works also, but not recommended because headtracking sticks to screen.
    -Exclude S2gs.exe. from VorpX.
    Sacred 2 may disappear on start when clicking mouse too much. Get it back with ALT+TAB.
    -use the advanced camera and FOV settings (search google please) for more zoom.

(German users only)
    If you are a fan of the Searphim, but rather want to play the Highelve (with fireballs and stuff) but her voice annoys you, i have made a mod where you can swap these 2 chars voices. Follow this link .

Sacred 2 VR

Sacred 2 VR

RJK_
    Participant

Little update on this game. Its been one of my favorites and with the new image sharpening the game looks even better. Fixed some shader and HUD settings.

Please pay attention to the profile properties window at game start !

– Exclude S2gs.exe from VorpX
    – Use Windowed Mode
    – Game and Monitor must use same Resolution
    – Disable Hardwaremouse
    Steam game may require different settings

oops

The game is currently 88% OFF Here

marcel7162
    Participant

Hello,

great Work! Im a Sacred 2 Fan since I was a Child. I have some questions. I do not have a S2gs.exe in the list. I’ve downloaded the game profil and i can see the Game on my vr headset. But when i switch to G3D the image is flat. And you Talk about Real Vr mode is also posible is this true?

Sincery

RJK_
    Participant

Which “list” do you mean ? s2gs.exe may be in a subfolder. Its nessecary to exclude it from vorpx, not doing so can result in 2D only.

RJK_
    Participant

You should find s2gs.exe in the *gamefolder*/system/ subfolder. In the vorpX config app click on -Excluded Programs- and add s2gs.exe from the subfolder mentioned above. Note: The profile has been made for Steam version of Sacred 2 Gold. IIRC i ran it with the retail game before, not shure though.

marcel7162
    Participant

Thanks for your replays. NOW I understand what I have to Do. To my another quetstion. Is it posible to play the game in the first Person view?

Thanks!

RJK_
    Participant

Sorry, cant remember if there is a first person view. You may look at this website for more info an that. https://pcgamingwiki.com
    IIRC there was a mod somewhere that allows extended camera moves, perhaps into first person as well.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!