Unbelievable how good this badly rated game looks in VR. Where previously everything appeared way to small on a normal screen, VorpX literally takes it to a whole new dimension. The large screen makes the originally missing camera zoom superfluous.
– DX11 Profile
– Optimized for Cinema Modes
– Very high resolutions recommended (eg.3200×1800)
– Turn OFF cinema “lounge” and resize screen to the max
– Fire too close to viewer in character screen
– Game resets resolution when starting first with vorpX, so you must re-adjust it
– Profile available at the cloud
Additional Hints WIN7/64, may also help on WIN8/10
Sacred 3 is known to crash a lot randomly or having FPS problems. This gave me a headache too, but i think i got some useful hints on that. The below seemes to help. When disabling DLCs you wont be able to play them but at least you can play the main game.
– Game crashing randomly
—- DISABLE DLC’s (You may try to disable one after another)
– LOW FPS or inacceptable FPS
—- DO NOT USE Compatibility Mode on sacred3.exe (XP ect)
Make backups of keen_savegame_0_0.sav , just in case.
PS: Absolutely great Hack n Slay game, big noise, huge explosions, excellent graphics ;-)