Safekeeping downloaded files

Homepage Forums Installation and Registration Support Safekeeping downloaded files

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sgordon
    Participant

Purchased vorpX yesterday, and received vorpX_WebSetup.exe file. Everything works quite nicely but…

This file downloads an additonal 39 megabytes that will installs vorpX on my system.

The download link for this file is only available for 14 days. The only file I can keep safe is the vorpX_WebSetup.exe, as your installer does not give any clue as to where the rest of the 39 megs is dumped.

Now:

Is it enough to keep vorpX_WebSetup.exe to install vorpX again, lets say for a system reinstall eventuality ?

If not; let me know where I can find the 39 MB files, so I can copy them to a safe place on an external USB device.

I am on Windows 10 Home edition, I have looked in %appdata%/local/temp, but it was not there.

Thank you

Ralf
    Keymaster

You can get a new download link at any time: http://www.vorpx.com/request-new-download

BTW: It might make sense to change your nick/display name so that your e-mail address isn’t exposed to bots harvesting the internet for e-mail addresses. You can do that by clicking on the “Edit My Profile” option that appears when you move the cursor over the user image in the upper right corner of the page while being logged in.

sgordon
    Participant

Hi Ralf,

Thank you for your quick response. I can now rest assured that my purchase is safe.

As for the nickname, I was looking for a way to change that, thanks again for pointing that out!

regards

S

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!