Saving multiple vorpX-desktop-viewer Configurations?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Saving multiple vorpX-desktop-viewer Configurations?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ToxicMike
    Participant

Is there a way to save multiple different desktop-viewer configurations or do i always have to load up one main configuration with constantly changing certain configs for each game i am playing myself?

If an option like that would be added i´d really appreciate it.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Currently not, but I’m considering to implement something like that in a future build. No promises though. That’s not trivial to do since for vorpX the desktop viewer is largely just an application it hooks into, and settings are stored per application.

ToxicMike
    Participant

That’s not trivial to do since for vorpX the desktop viewer is largely just an application it hooks into, and settings are stored per application.

Yes of course i agree, but there are still games causing troubles with hooking or do not hook at all (Outriders for example or vulcan based games) and if i am (like at this moment) playing multiple titles like those, it would be a kewl feature being able to just load up my most favorite configurations for each title, even if it´s just about minor changes.

This is of course for more virtual-desktop/theater-screen enthusiasts rather than users being up for full-vr experiences only/mostly.

Anyway, thx for your response!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!