Scalable hud for Oblivion

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Scalable hud for Oblivion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tiggerdyret
    Participant

Is it possible to implement a scalable hud feature for Oblivion as the ones in Fallout and Skyrim? Aside from the obnoxious hud Oblivion is working even better than SKyrim and Fallout, because of much better hand models.

PhoenixSpyder
    Participant

Not sure if this will help…but it’ll probably help you in other ways.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4875/?tab=2&navtag=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrimspecialedition%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D4875&pUp=1

It’s called BethINI…if the link doesn’t work.

Tiggerdyret
    Participant

No, it doesn’t really help, but thanks anyway :)
    Darnified UI and a dot crosshair mod kinda fixes the problem, but it’s still annoying, since the depth of the UI doesn’t translate well.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Unfortunately the usual way that vorpX uses to separate the HUD from the rest of the rendered image doesn’t work for Oblivion.

I have an alternatative method in mind for quite a while, but for now that’s just an idea. If I had to guess I would say chances are 50:50 that this new idea will work. Keep your fingers crossed.

grumdark
    Participant

I remember that some time ago, I was experimenting with a couple of mods, which allowed me to replace current HUD, and put one with bars very similar to Skyrim, among others, also allowed to touch up the transparency of them, and option to enable/disable among other things.

However, I am extremely interested in trying anything “automatic” that I can get through Ralf to oblivion with Vorpx.

Ilfrinam
    Participant

Unfortunately the usual way that vorpX uses to separate the HUD from the rest of the rendered image doesn’t work for Oblivion.

I have an alternatative method in mind for quite a while, but for now that’s just an idea. If I had to guess I would say chances are 50:50 that this new idea will work. Keep your fingers crossed.

Hi Ralf, this is an old thread, but is there any news with the issue with the HUD of Oblivion? I was yesterday enjoying being in that beautiful world, but I have to be accessing the game’s console and entering “tm” to toggle the HUD all the time. If we could just resize and put the HUD in the bottom, and eliminate the crosshair…

Thank you very much and kind regards.

Ralf
    Keymaster

The HUD in Oblivion can be scaled and moved to the depth you prefer on the image page of the vorpX menu.

IIRC the crosshair can be disabled in the game options, if not there are definitely mods that can do it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!