Scorpion Disfigured

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Scorpion Disfigured

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Scorpion Disfigured (G3D)

VorpX provides a nice 3D on this horror shooter, but be aware, the game has huge bugs like getting stuck in walls, broken scripts ect.

-get the G3D profile from the cloud.

Screenshot

Scorpion Disfigured VR

CyberJ
    Participant

@RJK_ I realize this is a 5 year old post but Wonder if you can help me with something.

In the game options it has “Enable Console”, …
    Is this a dev console or something else ?
    If it is a dev console, would you happen to know the key to open it ?

I have tried all the conventional keys (tilde, etc).
    I have also checked in the *.cfg files, there are key binding in there but nothing related to console.

RJK_
    Participant

Sorry that i cant help you there, i have no such informations for this game. ö or ~ opens the console instead of ^ sometimes or the other way around.

CyberJ
    Participant

That’s ok no worries, I pretty much tried every combination of key/s but still nothing popped up. Also tried adding a console key bind to the .cfg files but still no joy.

I did however, discover a workaround to fix fov via a hex edit, which oddly stopped the shadows moving when I move my head left to right, but not up and down (that’s a first lol).

Many thanks for the reply, sincerely appreciated.

XavierHG
    Participant

That’s ok no worries, I pretty much tried every combination of key/s but still nothing popped up. Also tried adding a console key bind to the .cfg files but still no joy.

I did however, discover a workaround to fix fov via a hex edit, which oddly stopped the shadows moving when I move my head left to right, but not up and down (that’s a first lol).

Many thanks for the reply, sincerely appreciated.

Can you please tell me which file values did you change with hexeditor? There is no information on how to change the FOV in this game.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!