Screen height setting?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Screen height setting?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jjensson
    Participant

I’m currently playing The Witcher in VorpX in Immersive Screen mode (and the immersion is breathtaking!).

As i’m playing standing, i’m getting a bit tired sometimes, and would like to sit down. I don’t think i see a setting in the VorpX menu for adjusting the screen height. Have i missed it, or is there none? Do i need to restart the game/vorpX every time i want to change from sitting to standing and vice versa?

dellrifter22
    Participant

The recenter key should do the trick. Alt + space by default I believe. Check the configuration app for hotkeys.

jjensson
    Participant

Oh, i know how to recenter. But i had the impression that it recenters every axis except the vertical.

I’ll give it a try, thanks.

dellrifter22
    Participant

I might be wrong about that. I mostly use my Pimax8k with only 3dof (no positional tracking), so the screen stays straight in front at the proper height and distance always. I’m unsure if you can do this with other 6dof headsets.

I’m unsure if disabling positional tracking while in cinema modes will give this effect or not, but you could try it.

jjensson
    Participant

I can confirm that the recenter feature re-centers the screen vertically as well – very useful!

Thanks, Dellrifter!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!