Screen spinning

Homepage Forums Technical Support Screen spinning

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Tynchus
    Participant

Hello dear people, can someone help me? A week ago I did not play anything. Yesterday I wanted to play a game and I could not, I tried several, like 5 games and the same. The problem I have is that “the screen rotates quickly”, I can not enter the menu or anything, I tried reinstalling drivers of the graphic card, oculus drivers setup, and then the vorpx, it was not solved. With native games the oculus store works fine. I hope someone can help me, thank you very much.

supgi
    Participant

I’m also having these issues and color depth is way off. I also tried everything, even win 10 reinstal and still nothing. When I first installed vorpx few days ago I had perfect GTA V and outlast, now it’s just some pixelated colors and the whole hdmi is spinning like crazy.

Ralf
    Keymaster

Try a factory reset in the vorpX config app (trouble shooting page). Maybe some settings are messed up. In regard to the spinning also try to disconnect any gamepad/joystick for testing and see whether that makes a difference.

Colors: vorpX has basic color correction built in which you can adjust in the vorpX ingame menu.

supgi
    Participant

Tried factory reset, excluding all relevant background processes, controllers, nothing works.

Also, about the color – it’s really odd problem, which I didn’t have when I first installed the vorpX. When there should be a color black, it’s pink/red and it’s very pixelated.

Ralf
    Keymaster

If you happen to have Windows system restore points enabled, go back to an older restore point from before the issue started to occur. Since there have been no changes to vorpX, it has to be something that changed on your system.

Both SteamVR (Vive) and Oculus work like they are supposed to normally, with or without the according beta runtimes, which was re-checked to be sure after reading your report since in the past a Steam VR beta had caused washed out colors. Nothing like that now though, everything perfectly normal.

Tynchus
    Participant

It’s very strange, the same thing keeps happening, and to think that it did not happen before, from one week to the next everything happened. And I reinstalled the video drivers,of the windows, the oculus and nothing, the screen inside the vorpx game keeps turning/spinging fast, and sometimes it does not hook one, and it tells me that it does not have permissions, when I always opened the games with admin permissions. I will keep looking for ways, some will work for me. Thank you very much anyway.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!