SEA of THIEVES Controller solutions?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings SEA of THIEVES Controller solutions?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nightmare41042
    Participant

So hey just out of curiosity I’m wondering if anyone has found a viable work around using a controller while using vorpx with SOT. I’ve had a lot of fun messing around with the game in VR, but cant really play seriously with my crew without having access to the inventory menus and what not. Playing with mouse and keyboard worked, but not very intuitive to do in VR. So i would love to hear if anyone has any has a solution or work around. Thanks.

cercata
    Participant

but cant really play seriously with my crew without having access to the inventory menus and what not.

Why you don’t have access to it ?

Nightmare41042
    Participant

When you push the LB and RB buttons to bring up the inventory menus and chat selection, They basically instantly go down. I was able to go into the user accessibility section of the menu and put on sticky button so I only had to push it once but even then I still couldn’t select it after the fact because it wouldn’t recognize the thumbsticks and it wouldn’t allow me to use the mouse to select them. I assume because the mouse is being used by the software to control the VR head movements, or something similar, But either way it appears to be overriding my Xbox controller’s ability to use the thumb sticks to choose anything off the menu/even bring up the menu.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!