Second screen zoomed in?

Homepage Forums Technical Support Second screen zoomed in?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Reevethelion
    Participant

Hi everyone.

I just tried playing Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition in Cinema mode using the default local profile in Vorpx.

It brings me in the scene “The Loft” an I can see from the intro that it is absolutely beautiful however underneath my main screen I can see a second “zoomed in” screen.

I have no idea if this is something from Steam or VorpX, but I have had no success trying to get rid of it. When I try and change the resolution of the VorpX cinema mode screen, the zoomed in mini screen underneath changes its own size accordingly. Also, the moment I change from cinema mode to full VR/3D mode, the second screen (and the scene) disappear.
    I tried various scenes to see if it was just a normal feature of “the loft” but no, that second screen appears in every scene

It is really annoying as it is blocking the lower end of the screen and I can’t figure out how to get rid of it :/

Reevethelion
    Participant

Haven’t found a way to edit my post.

After some fiddling, it seems the “zoomed” screen is actually centered on my mouse :/

Ralf
    Keymaster

Yup, you can turn the magnified screen on/off with a mousewheel click (shift + mousewheel up/down changes the magnification while it’s open).

In the early days (Rift DK1/2) the magnifier was highly useful e.g. for RPGs or strategy games with a lot of small text that often could be hard to read due to the super low screen resolution. These days it’s probably of limited use, but I left in in case someone still wants it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!