Sentinel: Verborgene Existenzen

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings User Profiles Sentinel: Verborgene Existenzen

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RJK_
    Participant

Sentinel: Verborgene Existenzen ( DGVoodoo2 v2_71 ) – G3D

This game which reminds on Shism/Myst a little nicely demonstrates how good an old game can look with VorpX. I couldt find out the english title of it though. Anyhow, this is a great base profile for the Jupiter 1 engine (DX8) ! It let you choose highest custom resoultions too.

– DGVoodoo2 v2_71 required !
    – Hexedit sentinel.exe, replace lithtech.exe with lithteSS.exe
    – Rename lithtech.exe to lithteSS.exe
    – Optimized for Cinema modes
    – Full VR with Headtracking available
    – Get the profile from the cloud

Demosthenes
    Participant

I recognized the screenshot immediately from my massive collection of older games.
    In english it is called:

Sentinel: Descendants in Time

Yet another old game I have yet to play (It’s still sealed) that I can finally enjoy in 3d because of Vorpx and RJK. Thanks!

RJK_
    Participant

Thanks !!

I changed the list entry and profile name to:
    Sentinel: Descendants in Time

maxiej123
    Participant

Hey rjk do you mind providing your email or anywhere I could send you game request that should be fixable , I do a lot of game hunting and have found a lot that use the unity and unreal engine but I know sometimes I have trouble fixing it on my own so I figured why not send them to you to try

RJK_
    Participant

Below this post there is a link “Request Profile”, besides on the Webpage scroll down to see my Email adress.

maxiej123
    Participant

Thanks alot, I just need the security query not sure what to type in that box ?

RJK_
    Participant

isnt that easy ? The greatest software since VR , 5 Letters, first one is V ;-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!