Severance: Blade of Darkness (2021)

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Severance: Blade of Darkness (2021)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    guillerodriguezv
    Participant

This is one of the most badass desmembering hack and slash game that you will play. The new version has FOV control, First Person View and 4K textures. Please someone willing to make a working profile will be really appreciated.

Thanks.

Smoils
    Participant

Cloud profile works just fine, you just need to download this
    (Put contents of …\dgVoodoo2_75_1.zip\MS\x86\ to …\Blade of Darkness\bin)
    And first person was always in the game, even when I had it on CD
    I am replaying it in vr and it works quite nice in 4k resolution with 160 fov

RJK_
    Participant

The game from 2021 doesnt need any additional downloads or DGVoodoo2.

Smoils
    Participant

The game from 2021 doesnt need any additional downloads or DGVoodoo2.

I thought that too, yet vorpx refused to hook to it without it

RJK_
    Participant

Note: DGVoodoo2 does not wrap DX11 games, so its not needed for the 2021 game.. There are two profiles. One for the old game from 2001 marked with DGVoodoo2, another one (2021) were you need to use alternate hooking. Since both profiles are DX11 there is a chance of the old profile working with the new game. Havent tried that. Like said , the new one requires alternate hooking.

Smoils
    Participant

Ah yes, that’s always a choir, especially finding profiles for new games – not forgetting to check alternate hooking, hook helpers, full screen/windowed, normal hooking if alternate was left from other day, ugggh

I knew rerelease was already built upon dx11, but when it failed few times to hook, I thought, oh well migth as well and it worked with 0 issues.

Sad that reshade crashes the game if attempted to pair with vorpx in any way (plus itz z3d so they wouldnt have worked together anyways), but especially near the end of the game some areas look absolutely amazing using everything tech of that time could provide visually.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!