Shadow of Tomb Raider – custom res?

Homepage Forums Game Hints and Settings Shadow of Tomb Raider – custom res?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dborosev
    Participant

Can anyone tell me how to get SOTTR to use a custom nvidia resolution that I created, without having to actually go into my windows settings and change my resolution to that res each time I run the game? I can get it to work if I change my desktop res, but I’d like to keep my desktop res at 1920×1080, and run SOTTR at 3200×2400. If I don’t change my windows settings, the 3200×2400 does not show up in the list of resolutions in SOTTR.

Thanks.

dellrifter22
    Participant

Did you set it to Exclusive Fullscreen?

I tried just now, and default Fullscreen would not let me go above native 1920×1200, but enabling Exclusive did, 3200×2400 worked.

PhoenixSpyder
    Participant

How does SOTTR run at 3200×2400? What fps are you getting? ASW enabled/disabled? Are you playing full VR or immersive? I assume you have at least a 1080ti system.

Reason I ask is I haven’t yet bought SOTTR. Interested in how it performs. Although, I just noticed there is a trial version which I have downloaded just now. Will try soon, once I have time away from other VR things.

dborosev
    Participant

I did set it to exclusive fullscreen, but the res still doesn’t show up in the list. I’ll play with it a bit and see.

On 3200×2400 it plays very very well. Its so clear on my Odyssey+, and it doesn’t seem to have taken a performance hit at all at that res.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!