Shadow Of War

Homepage Forums General vorpX Discussion Shadow Of War

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    slydk1982
    Participant

Hi guys :)

Now that Shadow of mordor got a profile, can that be used with Shadow of war??
    I have never tried shadow of war, but i want to buy it if it works with vorpx in g3d. I loved shadow of mordor :)

d0kt0r
    Participant

Buy / Try / Share

Remember that you have a steam policy to return the game within 2 hours of game. Plenty of time to try with vorpx.

slydk1982
    Participant

I tried and it didnt work :( That is really sad :(

jeesssy
    Participant

it does work but there is some issue with the screen in the HMD its like the right display is a bit blurry.

TheBalt
    Participant

Does no one have any idea why the profile makes the right display blurry? i was gonna download this to try it out if there were any potential fixes, i figured it would work pretty easily from the Shadow of Mordor profile but i guess not.. which is a bummer.

TheBalt
    Participant

just so everyone knows and can try in their systems – i got shadow of war running with no weirdness in right lens off the mordor profile. i dont know if this is an update to the profile or if its an update from graphics cards drivers but that issue people were talking about isnt there for me.

the game isnt in g3d, its just znormal and zadaptive, but that right lens distortion is not appearing in my CV1

jeesssy
    Participant

the game isnt in g3d, its just znormal and zadaptive, but that right lens distortion is not appearing in my CV1

The game looks fine in G3D aside from the blurry mess on the rightside and from what I could see it looks great not much difference from shadow of mordor try the G3D setting tell me what you see.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Spread the word. Share this post!